
More than once I've caught myself visiting this blog to see if anyone had updated it... nope! Again, the same old post. I guess its time to update it, as that would be me, the updater.
All's well. Calvin had a two week training for work up in Folsom, and Adessa and I went to visit him last weekend to break up two weeks without Daddy! Calvin couldn't believe how much Adessa changed, mostly she's been working on growing hair, and has finally sprouted two shiny little teeth. We had a great time, eating out and walking around, and we visited friends and family in the Sacramento area. It was lovely.
Adessa is scooting around, not crawling but ooching and scooching all over the place. She has developed quite a belly laugh, which normally surfaces when her tummy is getting tickled or attacked with kisses. Today, I heard her laughing when I wasn't around, though, she was cracking herself up! I'd give more than a penny to know her thoughts. She leans in for kisses, open mouthed and slobbery, she makes lots of sounds and sound combos, the latest was nah-nah-nah, bringing to mind all kinds of fun songs to sing. She's starting to enjoy her play dates more, and likes to pet the other kids: she's very gentle with them.
I had a funny thought the other day. There's so much that I love about Adessa. Hey, (I thought,) there isn't much I don't love about Adessa. It made me kind of sad, as I'm sure there will be times when I am not so enamored of every single thing about her, as she tests us and becomes her own tiny person. I know I'll still love her, and maybe feel I love her completely, but it might not be in the same way. Interesting.
1 comment:
Hi Keidi! Adessa is beautiful! Thanks for your blog about loving everything about your little one...I need to remember those times when Anson is getting under every nerve I have left! But now I just want to go hug him!! These are good times, aren't they? We're dying to see you guys and get these kiddos together. Let's keep in touch! Love to Calvin and Adessa,
Arin and Dusty (Anson and Ella)
Post a Comment