Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Girls

Who is who? Here's a game for you, which picture is which girl at which stage? We just happen to have some similar photos. Fun! Answers at the bottom.

Getting their first examination from the doctor(s).



Being held by Aunt Kristine.



Being held by mom, in the same maternity shirt, with the same disheveled hair.



Being held by dad at three weeks old (in the same pink onsie, that was planned.)



Bouncing in the bouncy seat.



Wearing the fuzzing pink hat from the Saads.



Could you figure them out? It went: Adessa, Eliana, Adessa, Eliana, Eliana, Adessa, Adessa, Eliana, Eliana, Adessa, Adessa, Eliana. Okay, thanks for humoring me. So...what you can gather is... they look alike, and are very cute.

2 comments:

Arin Rollins said...

WoW!!! They do look alike! I got all but one right!! The pink onesie threw me off :o). I've also enjoyed your videos! What fun!

Me said...

So fun!!! That is so great on so many levels! BTW, I know both the docs!