Sunday, June 13, 2010

Three Years of Adessa Faye

Birthday season continues! Adessa turned three yesterday, June 12th. It is hard to believe how fast it has gone, yada yada time flies. Most remarkable to me, I think, is that I am finally used to having kids. It seems like I've always had them, this has always been my life. What a ride, Adessa Faye. Thank you for all the lessons I'm learning as I try to be a good mom for you, and for all the giggles.
Adessa:
1. sings and dances. With gloves on, she sings and dances as Minnie Mouse.
2. likes turkey and cheese sandwiches with "bananaise".
3. exclaims: "I love ________________." with her hands up to her cheeks. She loves: Teletubbies, her pink shorts, her party shoes, bananaise, smoothies, and Rice Krispies, to name a few.
4. attempts dangerous feats, like a headstand that turns into a somersault, performed on the edge of the bed. Scary.
5. tries to make Eliana happy when she's crying. Adessa will dance and clap and sing for her. Awwww.

We had special (burnt) pancakes in honor of the birthday girl, and she opened one present. We're waiting for Tuesday when Daddy's off work to do her party. (The tutu was her present, you can see it peeking out of her apron.)


Making tuna fish, as it was too hot to cook.


Eliana's contribution to the tuna.


Playing with bindi's the other day.


Outside, ready for summer!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

YEAH!!!! I can't believe how much like sisters they look. Many Years Adessa!