Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween, 2010

Halloween Eve:
Aunty Lolo gets in on the binkies and bears and television.


Carving pumpkins:
Eliana gets into the Halloween spirit by doing her zombie imitation.


Eliana inspects my progress.


The cute bumble bee costumes the girls could have worn, had they not minds of their own. Calvin and I have bee hats, too, we could have been a cute little bumble bee family, but... check out what Adessa put together for herself, instead. She would have no help in the costume department, florescent pink socks and all.


Halloween:
The papparrazi at grandma's house.


Assembling the kids to trick-or-treat. Still a madhouse trying to get this photo, though more of them are sitting still longer.


Trick or Treat!


Checking out our pumpkins.


Adessa's princess pumpkin.


Candy Candy Candy Candy. Eliana inspects her loot. Both girls completely forgot about their candy the next day! It disappeared and no one has been the wiser. Whew! (Okay, by "disappeared", I mean, eaten by Calvin and I.

1 comment:

Sarah Burkett said...

I love the Halloween pics! Auntie Lolo is SO adorable :)

Next year maybe I'll send my kids over to your house for pumpkin carving? Our pumpkins are still on our front porch...uncarved! I'm so bad but I just didn't get around to it.