Clash is the word that comes to mind when I see Adessa after she's dressed most mornings. Once she's put an outfit together--based on... what? We will never know, except that it has nothing to do with color or pattern--she will thenceforth only wear the chosen pieces together. Adessa remains strong in the face of coercion or persuasion and will not be moved to consider any other pairing, or any outfits that I put together. Since I am a laundry fanatic, and love having clean clothes in drawers, she often wears her bizarre ensembles twice a week or more. All that to say, we haven't seen the last of the clash: there's a whole lot more clashing to come.
Please enjoy the range of emotion, the small bits of action, and the hideous clothing combinations in this sequence of the girls.
1 comment:
SO cute!!! Ali is a victim of "The Clash" as well. Although, I call it the "Punky Brewster"!
Post a Comment