November Ballet class:
Attempting to do turns.
The Ballerinas after their class. They were a little tuckered out, but posed for a picture to send to Daddy at work.
Playing ballerina at home.
Dress up time!
Adessa and I had a mother-daughter date at The Nutcracker. She was riveted, and as each new scene opened, she would ask: "Can you please buy me a dress like that?"
Baby, it's cold outside. (Already!)
Eliana making mama proud and wearing her scarf during a chilly morning walk in the woods.
New clothes! I finally hid all summery clothes and dresses and the girls have a new wardrobe of warm clothes. We have done so well with hand-me-downs that I've rarely shopped for the girls, but it was time. The four or five things each would consent to wear became few and ridiculous as the weather got cold.
Thanksgiving:
Uncle Ben is always a hit!
Thanksgiving fun with cousins, uncles and aunts and Grandpa.
A most successful fall-tree family photo, hooray!
1 comment:
I am noticing A LOT of PINK in these pictures! I love it...and there is more pink to come. YAY!!!
Post a Comment