The entire photo shoot below was trying to showcase the braids the girls have been asking for. They look so much like little girls when they have braids in, I love it.
Eliana is changing so much, it's so fun. She uses big words now, most of the time correctly, and is very frank. She'll say: "Please go away, I don't want you to see that I am wiping the furniture with baby wipes." or, "Please go away, I don't want you to see that I'm picking my nose." She is very joyful and seems uncomplicated (after Adessa?) She does get fussy, but it all feels more benign than the fussiness did with Adessa. Eliana wants to do whatever Adessa does, loves to make us laugh, and is snugly and affectionate. She does not like to clean up after herself, no sir, and it takes a lot of cajoling to get her not to drop whatever she's done with wherever she happens to be. Her stuttering is almost completely gone, and has been for months but I forgot to record it in here. What a relief, it was just a stage. She has cute voices she does to make us laugh, though, like her mommy voice: "I'll be the mommy, and you be the sweetie, okay?" which is high and whispy, and her make believe voice, which is... also high and whispy. All punctuated by her ever-present lisp.
I just had to fill in Adessa's Kindergarten paperwork. Very exciting. She's convinced it will be just like her preschool, which worries me a bit, but we have all summer to prepare her for the change. Part of the application was a series of questions about the student for the teacher to get to know a little bit about them, some background. "Is there anything we should know about your child?" Ha! I left that one blank. Another one asked for a description of the child's personality. There were so many things I was tempted to write. I settled on "Bright, Curious, Selective, Creative, Strong, Earnest." There are many other things she often is, too, charming, delightful, humorous, pleasant, joyful, excited, silly, etc. But she isn't those things consistently for me at home. I know her behavior is much better at school, which is fine with me. I refrained from writing down: moody, competitive, feisty, angry/easily frustrated, persnickety to distraction, stubborn.
As baby number three approaches (I'm 32 weeks right now), I worry about the permanent damage I may have done to Adessa the first year of Eliana's life. I'm picturing myself bathing in patience in anticipation of a new little one. I'm going to drench myself in patience and understanding, so I don't take my frustrations out on the girls like I fear I did with Adessa. Adessa is getting a handle on herself and her outbursts much better these days, and we've really cracked down on whining, freak outs, and bad-attitude behaviors. But, I watch her and feel such deep regret. She has serious rage, as I seriously raged at her when she wouldn't let me put Eliana down to sleep, or didn't otherwise cooperate when I needed her to. I'm sure she had tendencies toward persnicketiness as part of her personality, but I guess I'll never know how I exacerbated her inner angers. It makes me feel like just weeping. And how do I undo it for her, or help her undo it? Ach.
34 comments:
Oh sweet Keidi...your girls are eternally blessed to have you as there mother! L
Yes Keidi, your girls are blessed to have you as a mother ♥
I can't believe you are 32 weeks! Where oh where has the time gone???
I'm SO very excited for you!!!
ambien without a rx ambien side effects night sweats - ambien cr generic zolpidem
buy valium order valium medication - valium pills what are for
cheap lorazepam ativan side effects sweating - buy lorazepam in mexico
ambien sleep medication ambien high cholesterol - get off ambien sleep
buy xanax xanax pill number - 2mg xanax get high
buy diazepam diazepam dosage epilepsy - buy diazepam england
buy zolpidem tartrate zolpidem dosage available - zolpidem tartrate overdose symptoms
ativan medication ativan overdose prognosis - illegal buy lorazepam online
ativan pharmacy ativan 1 mg vs xanax 1mg - ativan withdrawal muscle twitches
ativan mg ativan withdrawal night sweats - ativan withdrawal dosage
buying xanax generic xanax pills look like - xanax side effects if you stop taking
diazepam 10 mg que es el diazepam - diazepam 10 mg compared to xanax
order ativan symptoms of ativan addiction - ativan uses hospice
buy ativan ativan and alcohol detox - ativan vs xanax whats better
generic valium names top pharmacy valium - valium vs xanax for anxiety
buy ambien online buy ambien sleeping pills usa - ambien side effects sleep talking
ambien medication ambien price walmart - ambien drug wikipedia
where to buy ambien online better than ambien sleep - cost of generic ambien
soma price soma dot drug test - order soma online in texas
c4ks84bd http://www.cheapisotretinoinforless.net/#isotretinoin-for-sale - isotretinoin for sale isotretinoin no prescription
xn7bl2d5 http://www.cheapisotretinoinforless.net/#cheapest-accutane - order isotretinoin purchase accutane
Doctors and patients should work closely together to taper doses to avoid withdrawal symptoms, which can be dangerous if not closely monitored. [url=http://www.starponyz.com/]buy klonopin no prescription[/url] Most doctors will prescribe Klonopin with care because it does cause drowsiness as well as cognitive impairment. Generic Klonopin for sale.
Meridia acts as an appetite suppressant aiding in weight loss and is intended to be used in conjunction with a calorie restricted diet and moderate levels of exercise. [url=http://www.poplease.com/]generic reductil[/url] Meridia is a trade name for the generic drug Sibutramine and is used mainly as a diet pill for the treatment of obesity. buy Meridia Obesity is one of the major medical issues facing people in the modern age.
Your doctor will tell you what to expect, or even advise you if the drug is not really meant for you. For more than a decade now, Celebrex has been a drug of choice for doctors and patients managing rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, or ankylosing spondylitis. [url=http://www.oakleycheapsunglass.com/]celecoxib no prescription[/url] Celebrex belongs to a group of prescription medications known as NSAID, or prescription non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. For more than a decade now, Celebrex has been a drug of choice for doctors and patients managing rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, or ankylosing spondylitis.
Cipro is an anti bacterial antibiotic that is used to treat infections. Discount Cipro online pharmacy. http://www.learnhowtowriteabusinessproposal.com/ - buy cipro Recently, the FDA has required that two warnings be added to Cipro concerning possible serious side effects. Different brands of Cipro are not always interchangeable so may sure you discuss any questions you have with your pharmacist.
This site provides no warranty for any of the pricing data or other information. http://www.duranrivera.com/ - discount ambien buy AmbienThis is a medication that was approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration and was made available by prescription starting in 2007. Please seek medical advice before starting, changing or terminating any medical treatment. Though it has not been approved for this purpose, many doctors and patients have found that it is both safe and effective in treating restless leg syndrome and gives the relief that patients are looking for.
Baxter Cardiovascular Drugs generic zoloft - buy zoloft no prescription http://www.buyzoloftnow.net/#buy-zoloft-no-prescription
tfv [url=http://www.clomidonlinediscount.net/#clomid-drug ]order clomid online [/url] - clomiphene for sale - buy clomiphene online http://www.clomidonlinediscount.net/#order-clomiphene-online ,
g, levitra online - buy vardenafil online http://www.recoverinchrist.org/#buy-vardenafil-online , [url=http://www.recoverinchrist.org/#buy-vardenafil ]buy vardenafil [/url]
6, [url=http://www.nexiumpricewatch.net/]cheap nexium [/url] - nexium 20mg - buy nexium http://www.nexiumpricewatch.net/.
11, [url=http://www.nemedicalmassage.com/] Generic Reductil[/url] - Sibutramine Diet Pill - reductil online http://www.nemedicalmassage.com/ .
14, [url=http://www.autobankla.com/] Effexor No Prescription [/url] - Order Effexor - venlafaxine for sale http://www.autobankla.com/ .
Post a Comment