Monday, December 10, 2012

Festivities

At the beach, on Thanksgiving morning.


...with Auntie Lolo!






Eliana helping Daddy cut down our tree, a douglas fir named "The Hulk".

Adessa helping Daddy cut down the tree.

The big girls monkeying around at the Johnson's Farm. I should have taken pictures of the abundance of marshmallows that the girls put into their hot chocolate, which is now irrevocably part of the christmas-tree-hunting tradition.

Annea, so happy that we got our tree.


At St. Nicholas night with our most faithful attendees, Kim, Gwen, and Julie!

Annea and Adessa weren't fazed by St. Nicholas, but Eliana was terrified, whether it was of St. Nicholas or of having people looking at her, I'm not sure. Needless to say, I started to feel cruel as I kept shoving her toward him and into the picture, and finally gave up as her wailing got ever more persistent. She is out of frame but off to the side crying loudly.

Christmas headwear, as we put the tree together.

There are more pictures that may end up here if I don't put them in the Christmas photo/card thingy. Stay tuned!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Annea in her preasant shirt!!! And how sweet are they with the tree.... Your girls are the best therapy and I am soooo thankful for my Lewis's!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your further post
thank you once again.
http://toolsjournal.wall.fm/blogs/post/77
Review my page bodybuilding

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to look it
over. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!

Superb blog and wonderful style and design.
http://mindmap.stresslessbuilders.com/tiki-index.
php?page=UserPagemariettaxk
My web blog :: botswana

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look
forward to new updates.
http://www.ca-more.com/Extravagance-Segelcharter-In-Kroatien-Suppliers.
htm
Feel free to surf my homepage ; lawingchun

Anonymous said...

This post will help the internet visitors for setting up new webpage or even a weblog from start to end.


http://www.ggas.edu.kh/index.php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=1087&Itemid=0
Also visit my website : lockrite

Anonymous said...

But, these imbalances are not long term afflictions.
Air max sneakers were utilised by sports fanatics and youth alike because 1987.
Greatest-Customise your sneakers with the Hyperdunk iD
shoe series for equally adult men and gals. You can also fork
out much more notice to the discounted on the net news. http://www.
wheretobuyairmax.co.uk/
Also see my web page > hombre zapatillas nike air max 90

Anonymous said...

Its exceptional cushioning tends to make it suitable for basketball, tennis, golf and cross-instruction.
I have about eight pair lying all around that I don for all instances.
air max footwear have absent a very long way
considering that they were made in 1987. Any kind of artwork presents color and measurement to
a area. http://www.airmax90s2013.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Its exceptional cushioning tends to make it suitable for basketball, tennis, golf and cross-instruction.

I have about eight pair lying all around that I don for all instances.
air max footwear have absent a very long way considering that they were made in 1987.
Any kind of artwork presents color and measurement to a area.
http://www.airmax90s2013.co.uk
Also see my webpage: black nike air max 90

Anonymous said...

Try framing children's artwork, pictures or perhaps intriguing fabric trial samples. For illustration, the designer Nike AirMax sneakers. The world's best operating shoes producer
provide the greatest ease and comfort to the runners.
Is not that the indicating goes, imports with domestically developed it?
http://www.airmaxcheapest.co.uk/
Also see my web page - Nike Air Max 90

Anonymous said...

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be
actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too
complex and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!



My homepage: www.bringnewshoes.com