Sunday, December 15, 2013

Fall Continued


Adessa lost her two front teeth, in true "All I want for Christmas" style.

Footie pajamas! Unfortunately, only Annea will keep hers on, everyone else is too finicky for footed pjs, too many places to itch.

Our little bird. I put her in the windowsill to look out at the yard, but she loved it. She likes small ledges and dangerous places.


Eliana's electric hair at Sky Park.

Eliana and Annea scouting a field trip with me in Watsonville. They had a blast tearing around on the cool ramp.

Coffee with Auntie Lolo. The lookalikes.

Running off steam at Felton Park, we walked/jogged two laps in the middle of mid-week errands.


Pony Rides! Nicene's birthday was so fun, absolute horse theme including this little pony. Great fun.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one where Annea is looking up at Elianna while holding hands- melt your heart!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the one with annea looking up at Elianna!

Anonymous said...

Ha...couldnt get it to post and now its up there twice :-) I love your bloggs..... makes my day and always brings a smile to my face!