She figured out that waving was fun and will someday make a marvelous float queen, she waved and waved and waved. When it was evident there were going to be no more rides for Ms. Adessa, she was most miffed. And it was nap time, so we whisked her away, one of THOSE kids that you see throwing fits at the amusement park.
Enjoying an ice cream cone with Daddy. (She wore her hat and sunglasses the whole time!) (And I ate most of her ice cream cone, don't worry...about her, at least.)
Her first ride, not too sure as she got strapped in...
But then she loved it.
And the wave!
2 comments:
Oh goodness, Keids, I just figured out how to 'follow' blogs. I'm a little slow at this blogger thing. In B-school they would call me a 'late adopter'. Alas...I think I'm getting the hang of it.
So I read your blog and laughed out loud as usual and woke up the sleeping baby. darn. I love Adessa's trip to the zoo and her amazing un-whiny-ness about all of her owies. She's a tough cookie! And super laughed about the trip to the Boardwalk. :) Congrats, congrats on Kristine's adoption! Happy new addition to the Beck clan! I'll call you later today or tomorrow. Miss you! Kisses to your belly! I hope you're feeling well.
PS: You ARE part of the family! Next time we'll be sure to invite you to the reunion ;)
Post a Comment