Thursday, June 11, 2009

Big News!

Eliana got baptised! Yesterday, at the oddest time in baptism history: Wednesday, June 10th at 5:00 pm. An undoubtably odd time, squashed above vespers, followed by finger foods, and very very lovely. She cried a ton, partly because she was hungry (a big whoops on my part, she had been sleeping and I didn't want to wake her, but then... she woke up, duh.) She did great, though, in the water, and there will be many pictures to come. We don't have any because we didn't take any... another duh. There were many photographers, though, and we'll post a bunch when we get them.

The next big news is that: Adessa turns two tomorrow. We'll have a little birthday party for her on Sunday to celebrate, and do something special tomorrow. Wow. Two years of Adessa. Really, its mind boggling. Flaggerbasting, as my Swiss friends says. She's been so cute lately, like telling me that her Minnie Mouse doll "barfed" as she burped her, (in honor of Eliana, no doubt). (And then, not so cute, she cried for about 40 minutes straight before her naptime today. We tried to feed her lunch before putting her down and it was an excercise in creativity, distraction, and patience. She did eat, we're proud to report, and then, thankfully, she did nap.)(I wonder if this part of the blogging baby book/record I should keep out, if she'll be embarrased to read it someday, etc. Interesting, this self-reporting business. Sorry future Adessa!)

Some video highlights of our two year old: (I'll get some video of Eliana on here, too, now that I know I can do it!)

Playing at the park with the best Daddy ever!


Bumble Bee Girl!

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a big week in the Lewis household! Congrats to your girls for birthdays and baptisms! And congrats to the super parents who juggle it all and managed a road trip to Oregon! Very impressive. Love you guys!