Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Adessa! P.S. We went to Oregon

I thought I wouldn't have time to post today, the actual birthday, because of graduation. Poor Adessa, this will always be an issue around her birthday, but as I am reminded, that's how we planned it, for the end of the school year. But I have a minute!


The birthday girl this morning, with special Minnie Mouse pancakes made by Daddy.


And did I mention we visited Calvin's brother and family in Oregon last weekend? We're trying to take full advantage of his time off. It was fun meeting the cousins for the first time.

Adessa and cousin Sophia (18 months) on the quad.


Adessa and cousin Hope (almost four) posing.


The cousins all lined up. With the older cousins, too, Isabella and Nathan.


Calvin and Carroll. (and Sophia)


Eliana sitting pretty at our hotel.


The little troopers driving home.



Back at home.
We'll never wash our car again!


There's the smile!

No comments: