Friday, October 23, 2009

Here come Holidays!!!

I'm so excited about the holidays coming. We have been talking about all the fun days and events coming up, all the way to Easter which Adessa remembers for the bunnies and chocolate. We kicked off the seasons with a family trip to the Pumpkin Patch.

And we're doing good! The dark cloud of tantrums has lifted, at least for the moment. 8) Adessa potty trained relatively easily, whe-heeeweee! So now, even when I'm irritated with her attitude, I get so happy with her when she does her business in the potty. Yay! We see her differently now, she seems older with big-girl undies and diaper free. Eliana is doing great, too-- yay for a time of being juuuuust fine.

Click on this one so you can see it enlarged. Eliana's in there!






See HERE for Adessa's Pumpkin picture.

And here is Eliana's:

2 comments:

Arin Rollins said...

Oh, I love the pumpkin pictures!! And i love the holidays too! It is so much fun when the kids start to remember them and look forward to them. Anson loves to help me decorate now. Fun!

Amy said...

LOL. I just spent a full 30 minutes catching up on your blog and laughing out loud. Oh, Keids, I love you and I love your girls! You are too funny. Can't say I'm feeling excited for two (2 babies nor 2 years old) but at least I have my wise friend Keidi to guide me through it all! Love ya girl! ~aim