Carving pumpkins with buddies in the basement. Us:
The buddies:
An cheery good morning from Daddy and Eliana.
A family walk on West Cliff. Lovely day.
The perils of sitting with Mommy while she eats. Whoops! She wears it well.
Halloween was tremendous. For an exciting excursion, Adessa and I went to visit Sleeping Beauty at her castle, which was our friends' transformed home in San Jose. Wow! Lots of college friends attended, so it was a mini-reunion for me, too. Super amazing fun, just look:
The girls in costume (The Princess and The Pea) pre-party, back at the ranch.
Here, the princess IS a pea. We then left her with Grandma and Grandpa to hand out treats.
Playing with Legos at the Schertle's, our home base for the night.
The amazing castle.
Our amazing hosts and castle creators, Eric and Michelle!
Butterfly Gerilyn met us in the middle for the fun.
5 comments:
How fun and festive! I love the cute costumes you put the girls in.
1. The girls look adorable! Adessa looks so grown up! I wish James and Eliana were together on Halloween...it would have been fun to get a picture of the two-peas together!
2. Great castle...amazing!
3. Keidi - you look fantastic! You don't look like you've ever had kids!
4. Seeing the picture at West Cliff makes me home sick - I miss you guys :)
Thanks, commenters! They do the house just for Halloween, they love Halloween. They are a distribution center for safety glow sticks for the city. They get hundreds of people, its the coolest.
And Sarah- I'm still sizes bigger than I was before kids, Adessa is kindly hiding my belly. 8) We miss you, too! It would be fun have you closer!
Soooo fun! Love the pics! And how are you and Holly friends? We worked at Forest Home together...how in the world do you know each other?
Wow - a whole house in costume - very cool.
Love the little pea princess, and the pink princess, too - we missed the TorT with you. But carving pumpkins was a blast. I may have to steal this pic from you (and maybe one of the finished pumpkins?)
Post a Comment