Sunday, June 29, 2014

Adessa

Adessa: Had a birthday, took some swimming lessons, finished her fabulous year of first grade, and I'm sure there's more. I'll add to the pictures, need to get off the computer!



Birthday Tea Party!







School friends, with and without teeth.

Posing at the creek.


Last day of school, also Adessa's birthday. All students are holding the treats we brought, applesauce cupcakes again.


Memorial Day parade, we always end with the Larsons!

Posing, posing, posing.

Swimming Lessons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adessa and all her big smiles! Swooning!!! I love telling her stories about when she was little or about when we were kids and how you were my big sister just like she gets to be Eliana and Anneas big sister.... How lucky she is to be the first, the brave path setter and the roll model that will change the world for her sisters! How lucky for the little girls that they have suck a kind, detail oriented, sweet and thoughtful big sister going before them! Makes me really appreciate you Keidi!!!