She's crawling! Today is the day, I'm recording it here in her online baby-book. Her arms and legs work together, coordinated and pretty fast. The only thing slightly imperfect about her otherwise perfect and wonderful crawl, is that she stays on her elbows. Elbows and knees isn't so bad, in perfect cadence and flow across the fuzzy carpet. She started today at Grandma Beck's, beelining for the toys until she got distracted, scooting around. (Grandma Beck got a new carpet in the living room, which is very fuzzy and Adessa has been caught eating the fuzz balls.) She seems unaware of her accomplishment, she keeps her mind on her goals and crawls to them. She's very humble about all this, and would like to thank God, her parents, and the fuzzy carpet. We'll get some pics/maybe a video if I figure it out. Cute!
1 comment:
You really need to write a book, Keidi! I love the way you explain things. I can picture her perfectly! Congrats on the sweet little crawler! Time to lock the cabinets! :o)
Post a Comment