Saturday, September 20, 2008

Skylake Camp

Last weekend we had the extreme good fortune of joining my Aunt Deborah and her family at Skylake Camp (Yosemite/Bass Lake). What a blast! It was like all the best parts of camping, the dirt, campfire, and slumber party effects remained, without the... worst parts of camping (we stayed in a tent-cabin, no tent set up, and all our meals were provided: no cooking or clean up!) It was fabulous, see for yourselves!

It's hard to see, but look carefully for Adessa's dirt-beard. Lovely.


Horseback riding! She loved it, we went around the ring several times on "Maxi". Adessa thought it the height of great adventures, but didn't want to hold on.


Basking in the shore-silt at Bass Lake.


Goofing around at camp.


Home Sweet Cabin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Keidi- it's been a while since I checked in on your blog. I don't know if you heard, but we had another boy in June, so we now have a 3 three old and 3 month old in the house. Its been a lot of fun watching Lincoln grow and change and saying "I remember when Jonah did that!" -Jeremy

Mike said...

What fun! Love the dirt-beard and the bed-head. Keep it real, Adessa!

Barbara said...

oops, that comment was from me, not Mike! Though I'm sure he loves Adessa's bed-head too!

Arin Rollins said...

What fun! You take exciting trips! Making memories... Adessa just gets cuter every day!