One of the funny phrases from Adessa and her new, chatty self, is: "Flack 'er wings!" It's an enthusiastic statement/command, followed by her putting down whatever she's holding and with thumbs in armpits, vigorously flapping her little wings, trying to get anyone nearby to "flack 'er wings", too. The funny part about it is the random times she chimes out with it, often in the middle of other conversation, and the fact that we have no idea where she learned it. While Calvin and I do many amusing and diverting things with her, we have never flapped our wings with her or encouraged her to do so. However, flacking 'er wings is now a very popular passtime at our house, and any of our family could easily be persuaded to demonstrate flacking for you next time you see us. 8)
1 comment:
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet Eliana!!! I hope labor & delivery went well & I look forward to hearing all about it. I'll be sending you lots of prayers during this time.
Love,
Sarah Jo
Post a Comment